Westmark Labels & Marking is looking for a Territory Manager (Sales Representative) to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area (Roseburg, Medford & Northerd California).
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
Westmark has been a leader in the labeling and marking business since 1982. We specialize in helping customers throughout the Northwest find solutions to their product identification needs. Headquartered in a 50,000 square foot facility near Portland in Lake Oswego, Oregon, we have several branch locations serving customers as far away as Alaska and Hawaii. Our customers range from small companies to large corporations seeking label and marking expertise. We take great pride in applying established and cutting-edge technologies to help our customers.
- Devise effective territory sales strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs (Key Performance Indicator)
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field or 3 years of Sales experience, preferred
- 2 years successful B2B outside/territory sales experience with a proven track record in new business development a preferred.
- Problem-solving aptitude, required
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, required
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, required.
- Proficient in MS Office& familiarity with CRM software is a plus
- Strong ability to understand technical applications related to manufacturing facilities.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation.
- Valid Driver’s License, insurability, and reliable transportation required.
- Ability to travel independently.
- Printing industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs